Recent Readings and Appearances
- Book Signing: Friday May 10th, McNally Robinson, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Reading & Panel Discussion: Saturday April 13th at GritLit, Ontario’s Readers and Writers Festival — with Tamara Faith Berger and Claudia Dey on a panel moderated by Wendy O’Brien called the Politics of Sex.
- Sunday March 31st, at Junction Reads held at the literary bar Famous Last Words in Toronto.
- Thursday March 14th, in Barrie, Ontario, at Word Up Barrie.
- Tuesday Feb 5th, at the Rower’s Reading Series, at Glad Day Bookshop in Toronto.
Pearse Murray of ProudFM, 103.9FM in Toronto interviewed John Miller on Sunday November 18th 2018.
Manticore Books in Orillia, Ontario hosted John Miller for a reading from Wild and Beautiful is the Night, and an author Q&A and book signing, on Saturday, November 17th 2018.
THANK YOU TORONTO!
Over ninety people attended the Toronto launch for Wild and Beautiful is the Night , which was held October 18th 2018 at Queen Books in Leslieville.
Publisher and Editor-in-Chief Marc Côté described the novel as “a work of extraordinary empathy.” John Miller spoke about the long and interesting route that led to the novel’s publication, did a short reading, and then expressed his gratitude to the Cormorant team and to Queen Books for putting on a wonderful and celebratory evening.